Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's alot of weight to remove from the front end, with brakes and all and was wondering if anyone had baseline 60 ft and et times and then installed the alterkation and went back to the drags for a comparison.
I would think it would help a TON but would like to actually SEE someone who has first hand info on the comparison at the drags.
Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
828 Posts
I think the early design had issues with travel, but don't hold me to that, and I am not sure how big of a deal it was. Pretty sure though Bill did some things to get more travel out of the suspension. The weight reduction is very nice, but I am not sure how the system compares to a "loose" stock front suspension when it comes to weight transfer.

G

·
It's doubtful there are any comparison tests out there. Most drag race customers swap the suspension while their engines are out being re-done, so it's usually part of a group of upgrades.

·
Registered
326 Posts
maybe i'll be the first cause it will be a little before i can get mine and i want to do a swap and see the differance thats part of the reason i'm undecided on the cal tracs yet i would like to get the car running again get a base line and then swap the rear suspension and then hopefully the front ;D ;D ;D ;D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts