Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend who is wondering if the clutch/brake pedal assembly from a 70 B body will fit in a 66 B body. Does anyone know?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, appreicate the info.

·
Registered
541 Posts
My current project is a 66 belvedere. 66-67 b-body are the same so you need to find a 66-67 pedal set. the floor bump is the same from 66-70 but the pedals are different. My car was a 273/3 spd so I got lucky and they were already there. Worst case check http://brewersperformance.com they have them but they are $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. You might list a post in the wanted section. If you have any ? let me know as my car was/is originaly a stick car

·
Registered
23 Posts
this is a service we will be doing, with your old core or as we grow out right. we will offer all bodies a- early-late b - c . we will offer over the net in the near future, completely redone with or without pads , finished with black oxide on bolts and satin expoxy paint or powder coat satin black on the pedal assm. currently buying pedal assemblys, the cost of those bears on the cost of completed assembly. in any event i will be offering these at a fair price. ron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts