Big Block Dart Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody tried Layson's high dollar one that ISN'T a cut and butt two ends together style?  Thanks for your time.

Lee

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I'm still looking for some rubber for the rear glass for my 64 Valiant.  Can anybody help me out on this? 

Layson's advertised both rear rubbers (one piece and the split one), but don't have either one when I checked last. 

What's the best way to clean and reseal the old one if that's what I'm forced to do? 

Thanks in advance.

Lee 

B

·
0 Posts
I'd like to know too! I need gaskets for the front and rear with the lock strips. someones gotta have them..... Mine are pretty dry rotted and curling. so reusing them isn't really a good idea.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't believe nobody has anything, not even a universal one.  I tried Kramer and nothing as far as rubber for the early Valiant.

Thanks for everbodies time.

Lee

·
Registered
9 Posts
try restoration specialties my dad just bought a windshield gasket for 65' barracuda it looked
original and fit great if they had the front surely the'll have the rear
Scott

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, that's was fast. No I haven't got it yet. It's in two pieces? ??? I'm not sure what's up with that. What a deal :(. Mine should be here tomorrow ::).

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That does suck on the two peice deal. Have you put yours in yet? I'm thinking about angle cutting the bottom corners so that the chrome lock fits good. How are you going to do it? Thanks.

Lee

1 - 17 of 17 Posts