Big Block Dart Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on frozen and snowed in people. You got time to promote and nominate some cars. Please help me out this month.

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
#^~!No one?

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
Hello Eric,

I've been gone for a few years, so I'm sure that you've already won the B.B.D. car of the month award, but I really think that your 68 Dart is a beautiful car, so I'd like to nominate it for this months contest if I can.

The 1968 Darts have always been one of my favorites due to the 68 Super Stock Hemi cars and the color combination on your car is also one of my favorites. Your attention to details throughout the car is also very impressive indeed! thmsup

Richard

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope, But is guess I finally won. BBD

·
Registered
274 Posts
Your attention to details throughout the car is also very impressive indeed! thmsup

That's an understatement!
Eric your car is awesome!!! You've got my vote.
Ted

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Eric your car looks awesome and under the hood is really nice ! How about some more pics of it ? Some side shots also as my son is putting a 6pk scoop on his Dart and I want to show him some Darts with the 6pk scoop. And how about more info on the nice combo ? Lets hear all about it ? Thanks , Ron

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
I'd also love to hear a lot more about the extremely clean a/c system that you have engineered Eric! thmsup

I'd like to use a similar system with a Sanden compressor on my original factory a/c equipped 1966 Coronet 500 and it's very non factory 1969 hp 440!

My Coronet has power steering also, so I wonder if a set-up like yours would work with my power steering reservoir? #^~!

Richard

1 - 13 of 13 Posts