Big Block Dart Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread will open up on the midnight of the 1st of December. Place your nomination in here along with a couple of pictures of their car. Someone will then need to second your nomination and the owner of the car will have to accept the nomination before that car will be approved for voting. At the end of the nomination process a new voting thread will open with the cars that have been accepted. Please take a moment to read the rules for both.

http://www.bigblockdart.com/forum/showthread.php?20783-Nominating-and-Voting-Rules

Thanks,

Eric

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Allright lets get started a little early.

Thread is now open and I nominate Chapper's 68 Valiant. Now someone must second it and he will need to accept the nomination to move onto the voting. Please post some pics of your nominee or a picture link.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
2nd Chappers car

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright we need more than one car to vote. We have five more days for somemore nominations. )(/*tnku

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright I actually got to meet Mark once....that's when he taught me how to measure backspacing on my wheels.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Obviously, the competition this month is going to be tough with those extremely nice rides but maybe I can make it a little tougher by throwing MSHRED's ride into the mix. This car is sick! I hereby nominate this Scamp.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Remember you can nominate and second someone elses choice so I am exercising my right to second MSHRED's Scamp.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
well then, i gotta nominate bob's hot rod. defiantly one of my favorite BB A body's!!

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now all we need is some of them to accept their nominations and were good to go.

0-0

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
a few

of the old motor and new one.
i haven't had the hotrod to the track since i went through the motor a build a new 727. i did take it to the huge car show in henderson, nc and the car got best in show in the compitition door slamer class. now it's to cold to start the motor on alcohol so it will be in the gorage until next spring. it needs a few safty items undated this winter. i also have to install a funny car cage and a door sill bar. i'm also trying to figure out how to install a quick disconnect for the steering wheel, i'd like to keep the stock wheel that's in it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
of the old motor and new one.
i haven't had the hotrod to the track since i went through the motor a build a new 727. i did take it to the huge car show in henderson, nc and the car got best in show in the compitition door slamer class. now it's to cold to start the motor on alcohol so it will be in the gorage until next spring. it needs a few safty items undated this winter. i also have to install a funny car cage and a door sill bar. i'm also trying to figure out how to install a quick disconnect for the steering wheel, i'd like to keep the stock wheel that's in it.
Don't you need some safety straps to keep that thing from blowing up into the air?

·
Registered
568 Posts
wow, I am honored guys! I accept!

thanks for even thinking my car is nice enough for this!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.