Big Block Dart Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to get some nonminations rolling for the first month out of the year. Remember that you cannot nominate your own or someone that has won in the past. BBD

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
26 Posts
Time to get some nonminations rolling for the first month out of the year. Remember that you cannot nominate your own or someone that has won in the past. BBD
That is a nice looking 68.

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We need two to tango guys. And since it's hard to get people to accept once their car is seconded then I am changing the rules to reflect that we don't need them to accept. We will get the voting on.brrrrrt

·
Registered
26 Posts
We need two to tango guys. And since it's hard to get people to accept once their car is seconded then I am changing the rules to reflect that we don't need them to accept. We will get the voting on.brrrrrt
So, let me get this straight, you can not nominate your own "Big Block Dart", you are having trouble getting cars to nominate????????????????? What fraternity do you need to belong to, to get nominated???

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So, let me get this straight, you can not nominate your own "Big Block Dart", you are having trouble getting cars to nominate????????????????? What fraternity do you need to belong to, to get nominated???
bbat The baseball bat franternity will work. Yes you cannot nominate yourself.

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will nominate. SStockdart.

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
2nd that

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We got two to tango now so I will set up the voting tonight.

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mama was too much drama last night so I didn't get it started last night. Someone has till late tonight to second it.

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Picture difficulties tonight. Trying to find more of the first entry.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts