Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time to rebiuld the rear suspension on the Satellite. Since it is just a cruiser I was thinking of going with the heavy duty MP springs. I don't need the superstockers. I was also going to go with the polyurethane bushings. The rear is a lo-po 7 1/4 and the engine is all stock 318 2 bbl./904.

This is my plan for now. Anyone have a better setup? Also where should go for this? A few years back I went with Mancini racing.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Tim

·
Registered
541 Posts
I like the xhd but I got mine from summit as they charge handling but not shipping. LOL see what mancini wants to ship them and then call summit. I checked all over and shipping was usually 100.00 save yourself some $ by using summit. I would run rubber bushings as I am anti urethane anything. This is a personal thing just never liked polyurethane.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
The first go around I put the stock replacement road runner HD leafs from Mancini on the car. I think they will ride very nice for you. They are still on the stiff side.

I was getting wheel hop on hard acceleration so I switched to the XHD from Mancini. Wheel hop is gone but it rides like my 3/4 ton truck.

Acpat; what is wrong with Ploy, just wondering your point of view. The polyurethane on the rear is quiet while the poly graphite up front squeeks. **(*)

Tom

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am wondering too. I did the poly on my Dart and I like them.

About the squeaking, I put anti-seize on them before installing and this usually takes care of any squeaks.

I will go with the HD since I don't ride the car hard. It's just a cruiser and rarely sees over 70mph.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts