Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting ready to rebuild the front suspension in my 72 Dart Swinger that has small bolt disc brakes on the front. Weres the best place to get a kit? Thanks!

·
Registered
28 Posts
green67cuda said:
I got mine From PST (performance suspension technology).

I got poly.
I also got mine from them and also got the poly. Good looking parts. You need some special tools to change the bushings in the upper control arm. I took my stuff down to the local dodge dealer, their service manager is a MOPAR guy that is still into the old cars and he had all the tools needed. He pulled out the old stuff, then I powder coated the parts and then he put in the new parts.

Also, a good friend of mine was getting ready to buy all the front end parts for his 66 fairlane and I told him about PST, they were cheaper for Poly parts then he was going to have to pay for normal stuff.
Here is their site http://www.p-s-t.com/mopar/mofekpgs.html

Ernie

·
Registered
404 Posts
Yeah i have looked at PST myself and i also have just looked at Energy Suspension alto cheaper btu you only get bushings with your kit, reason i have looked at them is my iidler arm, and2 of my outer tie rod ends are brand new, so getting a complete kit from PST is a bti of a waste. i need bushings real bad though.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Got my stuff from Performance Suspension Components. McQuay Norris joints, Energy Suspension poly bushings, quick delivery, best price, name brand parts. What more can you ask for? :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts