Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I bought a milodon single line swivel pickup kit last year & apparently there's only 2 milodon pans which will work & both are expensive + recommended tubular k-member, have any of you done or would it be possible to get a pan that's more specific for stock k-member / engine plate & just use a static pick up with my external line.
Thank you kindly in advance

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
here's a discussion from a few years back I found in the Search. it may help a little

·
Registered
50 Posts
here's a discussion from a few years back I found in the Search. it may help a little

I'll tell you what I did. I purchased a 7 qt pan, for stock K member from 440 Source, center sump, and a static pickup. I bought a fitting with pipe threads on one end and a JIC fitting on the other. Drilled a hole in the pan to correspond the static pickup to sit on the bottom of the pan. I had a welder braze a washer on both sides of the pan to make it more rigid. Than ran a -12 line from the pan to the oil pump. I had bought a forward facing plate from Muscle Motors that bolted to the pump to allow for the oil line to go in from the front of the pump. Motor puts out somewhere around 650 and Ive never had a problem with oil pressure. Hope that helps you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts