Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys Does anybody know if the body curves on the rear 1/4,s  in front of each ends of the rear bumper on a 68 dart is the same as behind each ends of the front bumper  on the front fenders?  What I am doing as replacing the rear lower 1/4 on my 68 dart, and I need the metal curve at the rear, were the body meets the bumper,  ( 1" gap) I can get a front fender and use the metal curve,  It looks like it will work?  Thanks   Darren

·
Registered
267 Posts
they're similar. you could make it work. it might be easier than making your own, but you could also just buy some lower quarter patches.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is my problem I bought new lower 1/4's but the panel does not have the flanged curve. I am buying the front fender today, hope it works. Thanks Darren

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went to the wrecking yard today on my lunch, got ready to cut the part off the fender off with my battery powered sawsall, forgot the blades at work, I was so mad I grabed a rear bumper laying on the ground and beat the fender off the car, luckly the fender was half off the car allready. So I took the whole fender. any way I got the piece cut out and it looks like it will work. Darren

1 - 6 of 6 Posts