Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if i would need to do a brake upgrade if i put a 400 in my dart. im not going too big with the engine, maybe a mild cam, and i will probably get a new rear end like a d 44. would i need to get discs up front? or maybe bigger drums? any help will be apreciated. thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
all the info you need for doing the swapp is in the tech pages,its a bolt on and it will tell you what to get

·
Registered
56 Posts
400 dart kid said:
I was just wondering if i would need to do a brake upgrade if i put a 400 in my dart. im not going too big with the engine, maybe a mild cam, and i will probably get a new rear end like a d 44. would i need to get discs up front? or maybe bigger drums? any help will be apreciated. thanks
Dana 44 rearend? are you kidding?

·
Registered
111 Posts
The only way I know to overcome ignorance is to ask questions! What's a DANA 44, and why would he be kidding ? I read and see folks using DANA 60s, is the 44 a weak sister to the 60, or maybe it came in a half track? Enlighten me, plz. Side-by-side pictures, maybe?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.