Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sr71mopar said:
Does it still have the choke parts?
It's missing the plate and some of the linkage. I don't have any spare AFB's or I'd rob some parts. If I scrounge some parts I'll probably go ahead and kit it. If so I'll most likely ask for more $$

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jim_Lusk said:
Would you take $75 and cover shipping by slow boat to California? The choke doesn't matter as it will be part of a dual four setup anyway. Are the shafts tight?
Yes the shafts are tight, overall a pretty decent carb but may need a kit. I'll need to get $75 for the carb. Too bad you didn't see it at my Swap booth at the Fling.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jim_Lusk said:
I walked the swap so quickly and late in the day Saturday. I did buy a core small AFB for $5, but it's missing some common AFB parts, of which I have LOTS. Can you calculate shipping to 93711 and let me know?
I would use it on my duel 4 but I already kitted two other carbs for the motor. Know anyone that has the correcxt throttle bracket?. Guy up in Canada is looking for one. I have two but they are both 2 barrel

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jim_Lusk said:
Which throttle bracket do you need? Let me know on the shipping.
$10 on the shipping Throttle bracket is attached. Guy up in Canada needs one.

[attachment deleted by admin]

G

·
Hey, I'm the guy in Canada that needs that throttle bracket...thanks for looking out for me!

It's very frustrating trying to find that part, I've posted everywhere and asked everyone I know. Right now I cut part of a 318 piece in half, bent it and I'm using that...but it's not right. My buddy says he can weld a piece on to extend it back...what a pain it's been.

Thanks.
Neil.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts