1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
It's all about the stance...... :D

G

·
Here ya go.

My car is wearing shockwaves in this pic, at 68psi. I'm seriously impressed with the ride - it's smooth as glass...

[attachment deleted by admin]

G

·
Well, the nice ride is the big gain with them. Initially I thought the shockwaves would sacrifice handling in exchange - the air spring is basically the ultimate variable rate spring, which is normally too mushy for good handling. But the quality shocks more than make up for it.
Of course there's also the amusement of adjusting ride height from the driver seat, but the nice ride without giving up handling is biggest selling point from my perspective.

I'm going to carry Air Ride's rear kits for the B and E's, but we're going to make our own rear kit for the a-bodies. Hopefully sometime over the next few months..

G

·
Fits like they were made for each other ;)
Looks great Bill. Yes we do have a rear kit available for the B & E bodies. There is some info on our site about it. www.ridetech.com The K member with a set of Shockwaves is definitely going to offer the best performance and ride, but for the guys with a lower budget we do offer a front Shockwave that will work with the stock suspension. We use a smaller 7000 series Shockwave and bolt it in place of the factory shock. It will come a tubular upper arm for clearance. This kit still uses the torsion bar so we are not putting the entire weight of the front end on the facrory shock mount, only about half.

G

·
It's not on the schedule for this year. I have been looking into going there though. Hopefully something will work out. How many cars do they usually have there?

·
Registered
404 Posts
That looks sick!!!!!

and the room you have in that chally is awesome!, that alterKation really cleaned it up big time. someday i shall spring for that be awesome on a DD

keep up the good work Bill

·
Registered
5 Posts
darren,

not sure how many cars show up, but it is enormus.. here is the carlisle link www.carsatcarlisle.com, The chrysler show is HUGE!! DC actually show up with concept cars and free test drives of their new cars. Ask Bill about it, he ususally is there as a vendor.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts