Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, havent posted in awhile. i just got my bumpers in the mail thursday. they look awsome. i bought them from a guy on ebay know asThe Chromeguy. took a little long to get them here, but worth it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
o[ try this one. its a little bigger. eitherway the pic doesnt do the actual bumpers justice

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks. after i opened them and took the pic, i wrapped them back up. probably wont open them back up unit the car is being put back together.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Dodgenut64 said:
hey guys, havent posted in awhile. i just got my bumpers in the mail thursday. they look awsome. i bought them from a guy on ebay know asThe Chromeguy. took a little long to get them here, but worth it.
The Chromeguy,
or Chromeguy?

Whats your ebay name so i can search the feedback.Please.

Did you leave feedback?

My ebay name is cavemanmoron.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ebay name is riefle1974. i just left feedback today. be warned, he didnt leave feedback when i payed, i guess he likes to see what kinda feedback he gets first (if any). i havent got back any from him yet, i might drop him a line later this week to kindly remind him. also, it did take a week or two longer to ship them then i feel it should have. after three weeks the bumpers didnt arrive, i emailed him kindly telling him the bumpers did arrive yet, soon after i got an email regarding an item that was being shipped to me. using that site that was in the email i had access to a tracking number. they were back very well ($16 bucks for packing fee per bumper). hes out of Califonia.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry, i dont know where i got "the chrome guy" name, i guess it just sound good. he just had some vailiant/barracuda bumpers up for sale about 3 weeks ago. hope this helps

1 - 10 of 10 Posts