Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Classified forums are for YOUR convenience.

You MUST put in your post the LOCATION, CONTACT INFO, and ASKING PRICE.

If this simple rule is not followed, we will delete the post without warning. This is for your own good as well as the other members, as nobody likes getting screwed around.

If you get scammed, it's your problem, we are not responsible. Whenever possible, pay with a service such as paypal so you have some protection both as a seller or buyer.

Do your homework whenever buying parts on the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Location in my avatar ok?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Personally, I dont think anyone should be allowed to register for the site unless they put their location in , at least, their avatar.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I could apply a setting like that, but if I did, all current members that dont have it listed will get errors.

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
Bill_Reilly
Classified Rules - READ THIS FIRST

If this simple rule is not followed, we will delete the post without warning. This is for your own good as well as the other members, as nobody likes getting screwed around.

If you get scammed, it's your problem, we are not responsible. Whenever possible, pay with a service such as paypal so you have some protection both as a seller or buyer.

A Few new rules to add

Ads remaining after 4 months will be deleted

You may repost if needed

When you sell your item mark it as such or delete it.

All the old rules remain in effect as written

One last note be sure to work out all details of the transaction to include shipping cost so there are no surprises for either party.

BBD is in no way responsible for any part of any transaction made!

Reactions: roccodart446

·
Registered
1 Posts
For some reason I cannot post a new thread in the classifieds. Bill R., this is Tony let me know what's up. THANK YOU and yes you can make the reasoning public on why I can't post a new thread in the classifieds.

·
Registered
11 Posts
FOR SALE: Plymouth Valiant, Dodge Darts, and Plymouth Dusters

image 13

1971 Dodge Dart

condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
fuel: gas
title status: clean
transmission: manual

FOR SALE: Plymouth Valiant, Dodge Darts, and Plymouth Dusters

Greetings all. I have a few vehicles that I am parting with. (Actually, my Uncle). He has a 69' Valiant with a 440 Big Block, Indy heads, hood scoop and roll cage. It's a race car and has 727 trans, posi-trac rear...very fast! Engine and body are in good condition, but the car needs to be painted ($12,000). Also, he has a number of Dodge Darts from 71' to 76'. These have mostly been parts cars, donor cars, or experiment cars ($2,500). Here is the link for the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buAbQjqox-c.

He also has 340, 440, 360 and 383 engines available for sale. There are too many things to list prices on, so make some offers on the engines and the vehicles without a price listed, and contact me if interested. I will be posting more pics of all the items soon. PM me if interested. Location is Vineland, NJ. I am also selling these 17inch staggered Centerline racing wheels with the tires for $700. At this time, he is not selling parts for cars. The goldish/brown Duster is a 1970 and is in pristine and immaculate condition. Full rotisserie restore. That has a 340 small block and is a 4 speed manual! The price for that is $30,000. The brown Valiant has a 440 big block and is going for $10,000. Any questions, please feel free to ask. We may be interested in a few trades, like a nice 1987 Buick Gran National, Dodge Super bee, or a Plymouth Belvedere (race ready). Leave a message with your question if I am unavailable 754.367.0349. PLEASE VIEW FOR MORE PICS!!!
http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/5044105935.html

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry if the above thread is in the wrong place!!!

Sorry if the above thread is in the wrong place, I didn't see anything anywhere that said "new post" or "new thread" in the Classifieds section. This site is not very user friendly.

·
Registered
724 Posts
You're in the right spot but just click on "+post new thread" to start a thread of your own. Otherwise your stuff for sale is buried under someone else's thread.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Click on the "for sale" forum and as soon as it opens up it will be in the upper left hand side of the page. If you back out of this page it will be right there towards the top just above "forum: for sale"

·
Registered
28 Posts
Click on the "for sale" forum and as soon as it opens up it will be in the upper left hand side of the page. If you back out of this page it will be right there towards the top just above "forum: for sale"
Same problem doh it just won't let me do it!
I can post in every other section but this one...

·
Registered
3 Posts
READ THIS FIRST

Happy St. PADDYS DAY!!
HAPPY ST.PADDYS DAY!!

Happy St. PADDYS Day!! Looking forward to this forum

Thank YOU BILL HAPPY ST.PADDYS DAY!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
How many posts to be able to post in classifieds??

How many guys? Or how do we post stuff we'd like to sell??
Thanks,
Mitch

1 - 20 of 21 Posts