Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have some original road runner bucket seats and interior panels that are in a storage facility. Must have been damp because the seats and stuff have a white colored mildew on them.

How can I clean this off? I'm tempted to use a strong bleach/water solution, but that might damage the vinyl. Damn things are a health hazard at the moment. They were nice when I stored them away. :(

Anybody know of anything that will work?

G

·
If there is a dollar tree around you, the stuff is called " AWSOME " and is a citrus cleaner that really works well on EVERYTHING and truly is AWSOME!

· Registered
3 Posts
Have some original road runner bucket seats and interior panels that are in a storage facility. Must have been damp because the seats and stuff have a white colored mildew on them.

How can I clean this off? I'm tempted to use a strong bleach/water solution, but that might damage the vinyl. Damn things are a health hazard at the moment. They were nice when I stored them away. :(

Anybody know of anything that will work?
Mold and fungus are perfectly killed by steam and disinfect the surface of the steam cleaner with water that turns into a gas under high pressure, just do not overdo it with moisture. Recently, I was cleaned at the sink with Fortador Pro, but you can purchase a smaller portable steam cleaner. In general, you can look at the blog Steam extractor vs. Steam cleaner | Which is better?, there is a lot of information on the issue of steam cleaner extractor. I recommend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts