Big Block Dart Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 new 15X8 Cragars for the back of my Duster. (SMALL bolt pattern) Summit sent me the wrong lugs the 1st time. (1/2 inch)
They were too big for the wheel lug holes. So I re ordered smaller ones. Summit suggested 7/16. Thay are still to big for the lug hole. The small pattern wheels are not unilug. Does anyone know what size I need for these wheels? I don't mind buying lugs, but I now have 2 sets I can't use. Thanks, Ramman

·
Registered
118 Posts
They are 7/16" but they are special for the small bolt pattern Crager wheel

Summit number from 1996 when I got mine was CRR 090044 and CRR 090054....I bought left and right hand lug nuts. So one of the number is right hand and the other is left hand.I do not know which is which

If the number is still good they should knwo what is right hand and what is left.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Jim, I ordered them. would my car have riht hand or left? I ordered 10 of each. Better safe than sorry. Ramman

·
Registered
118 Posts
Jim_Lusk said:
From the factory your car would have had left hand threads on the left side and right hand threads on the right.
I ordered both left and right lug nuts then installed all right hand studs and had to buy more right hand lug nuts.

I would suggest changing all studs to right unless you are the only one to work on it. Most people do not know that the older Chrysler vehicles had left hand studs on the left side.

I broke 16 of the 20 studs off my 1st car, but that was normal, I use to break a LOT of bolts back them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts