Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody ever think of taking a dart and making it into a custom car similar to a Charger Daytona or a Superbird? I was thinking of this nd posted on a different site about it and they found me pictures

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thats kinda funky. Never really thought about it... But I've always been a huge fan of the winged cars and a huge fan of the A-bodies, so why not build a winged A-body? :p

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think it'd be quite the project and I'd love to see one in real life. I might look into doing it but probably not to my 68

·
Registered
208 Posts
I suggest you start with a Brazillian A-body Charger. You'll get the rear sail panel that would be more asthetically pleasing, and I think the rear of the body is a little "swoopier".
Anybody got a pic?

Roger

·
Registered
260 Posts
I saw one done up like that in a magazine once; the guy had to do a lot of cutting to get the front clip to mount flush. It was a Dart and had a Daytona front clip and Superbird wing (due to deck lid clearance, I believe). 8)

·
Registered
58 Posts
I actually saw one that had the wing in back and it looked really tough without the nose piece.Throw a set of 16's in back and 14's up front and it will give it a nice stance, too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts