Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have any of you guys had luck trying to reupholester your door panels? the vinyl on mine are peeling off so i figured id try some custom craftiness. i had good luck trying the same thing on a center console i made for my old truck so i think i have a descent shot of doing an ok job. any material ideas would be appreciated, as i am no seamstress. i figured vinyl or suede would work well, but what do you guys think?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the link to the book. seems like it would help alot. id reallt like to create something really worth being proud about, not some bland one color peice. ill try a test peice on a junk panel my friend has and see how she goes. thanks again

·
Registered
459 Posts
That is a good book, worth getting, my wife did the doorpanels for our Demon after reading that, all black tweed but I wanted subdued...

Ryan

·
Registered
459 Posts
Xwaynestaticx03 said:
tell your wife great work on the door panel, looks great... what did she use for adhesive?
Thanks, I was impressed myself, she used 3M Spray adhesive...

Take a look at my site, there's a couple more pics...

Ryan

·
Registered
118 Posts
here is the interior of my Dart. It was done at a local shop.

Mine also was starting to come loose on the edges. I wanted the front to flow into the back and this is what Jim came up with.

[attachment deleted by admin]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts