Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I think I'll be needing to consult the expertise of you fine folks on this one.  Due to a redlight-running Chevy Tahoe, my 73' swinger now has a massive dent, about as wide as an average person's shoulders on the driver's side quarter.  It isn't a deep dent, it is just rather wide.  It has a couple creases as well.  How do I go about taking it out.  Or do I have to replace the entire panel?


617 Posts
A hammer and dolly would probably work......after all it is metal...but then it's got to be painted ;D ;D. Take it to a good shop and get it done if you dont have the experience or patience
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.