Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone running a Dana rear with ear girdle cover and a stock gas tank. My plans are to put a Dana in the Scamp but I would like to keep the stock gas tank if possible. tnku

·
Registered
305 Posts
A stock location Dana 60 in an A-body with a stamped steel cover JUST clears the stock location tank. You can do the math on the rest.

-Michael

·
Registered
86 Posts
set it up and if it hits just section out the fromt ogf the tank tilll i twould work...its actually pretty simple

ORRRRR You could go out and buy a brand new Chevrolet Silverado 2007 shey are sweet ass

·
Super Moderator
1,435 Posts
sycboi said:
A stock location Dana 60 in an A-body with a stamped steel cover JUST clears the stock location tank.  You can do the math on the rest.

-Michael
are you talking like an inch?  less?  Im thinking about putting a plug-n-play Strange S60 under mine before very long.  would surely hate to find out then   o[ :'(

·
Registered
305 Posts
It's that close on most A-bodies Capt. That's why this combination including a girdle cover NEVER fits unless you section out the tank like AA suggested. You have to remember a stock tank has a pick-up and lines to contend with as well when talking about clearances.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts