Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need to replace my door handles. been checking ebay....little to pricie
saw dodge truck door handles from about 74 or so to the middles 80's or so use a door handle that looks the same ,BUT don't know if they will work or not

Has anyone done this before?

might take a trip to the junkyard this weekend and compare them.

A lady at my work drives a 78 dodge truck so i took a handle to work today and it was exactly the same on the outside

thanks for any replies

·
Registered
305 Posts
jet-taz said:
the door handles can be bought from chrysler.p/n3454390 right  3454391 left , for $78.00 bucks each . gaskets 3739844 for $2.50 each
So these are the same as a Dart? Say a 1970 Swinger...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found some repo ones for a dodge truck for $22.00 each. gonna try to get to the junkyard this weekend and double check to see if they are the same as my 72 dart handles. Will let you know when i get back. Really busy this weekend hopefully i can find a few extra hours somewhere.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have a pair of door handles from a 73 Dart that I want to sell. They have small scratched and small pits on them. They can be cleaned up to use on a driver or could be rechromed. I want $30.00 for them shipped by Priority Mail in the CONUS.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.