Big Block Dart Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

This is my first time posting, although I've been lurking in the backround for a while... :) You guys have some insane rides!

My question is this: I have a 69 Dart Swinger which needs both doors; I know the 68 doors will fit (I think the lock knob location is the only difference), but what about the year-span after the body style changed? I've heard of people putting on the later ventless-window doors, also; would these be a bolt-on deal, or are there any modifications that have to be done?

Thanks for any input....

·
Registered
444 Posts
But, thet still should bolt on. You will have to change the rest of the interior panels to match.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. I have a good line on some 71 doors; I might go for those. The later doors are tempting, though... tnku

N

·
0 Posts
Well if i'm reading this correctly....The Chrysler Muscle Car Parts Interchange Manual only 67, 68 and 70 will fit. Not the 71.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's what I've been going by, but I've found that manual to be very literal as far as to what part will fit what. I assume that they mean a direct bolt-on with very little or no deviation from a stock appearance. The doors I'm looking at have to be shipped, so that's why I wanted to be sure before I spend the money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts