Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 71 dart ... i have done some custom stuff to the car shaved all the side markers cuda gas cap behind the back window on the drivers side .. i was wondering if i have any grill options for the car or am i stuck with the one style of grill ..thanx

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Jim_Lusk said:
You might be able to install a Duster Sharktooth grille fi you can afford one.
isnt the 70-72 dart grill different than the duster and valient?i did'nt think they were interchagable

·
Registered
46 Posts
Your not stuck with that grill at all. In fact, why don't we just swap front ends? I'll meet you halfway, bring your tool box. ;D

·
Registered
994 Posts
i know for 67-8-9-70-71-72...valiant grills... now this is the deal..will fit in the hole...7 to 9 with minor mods but it can be done....all 67-72?or later hoods and fenders can interchange so basically the front dimentions are the same....witha little ingenuity...it should not be to hard....on my 67 valiant i put in a 69 grill and they are a bunch different...i did have to put the 69 hood on also so that it fit properly but eveything worked out fine.....get me a pic of your front end......

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
459 Posts
The 72 Dart/Demon grill is different than 71 and completely interchangable...

Ryan

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Ryan (Strange246) said:
The 72 Dart/Demon grill is different than 71 and completely interchangable...

Ryan
interchangable with what?dusters?i did'nt think they made a sharkstooth for a dart,the headlight bezels are different

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
fasttcars said:
i think with some slight mods you coukld get any of the a-body grill's in their,,,they are all the same length....and basic height...just minor tweaking of the headlight door bolt angle's.....one of my personal favorite grill's  the 69 valiant
i have been looking for one of those for a while now,last year i talked one out of some youngster, told him I'd swap out mine for his plus $100 deal was done.but when his dad saw me swapping out the grill in the driveway he shit his pants and started yelling at me to leave the car alone.I said "o.k. sorry, I would be more than happy to put it back together."he said,"no" and "get the [email protected]#$ out of here."when i got home i found all the hardware in my pocket %)

·
Registered
994 Posts
west said:
fasttcars said:
i think with some slight mods you coukld get any of the a-body grill's in their,,,they are all the same length....and basic height...just minor tweaking of the headlight door bolt angle's.....one of my personal favorite grill's  the 69 valiant
i have been looking for one of those for a while now,last year i talked one out of some youngster, told him I'd swap out mine for his plus $100 deal was done.but when his dad saw me swapping out the grill in the driveway he shit his pants and started yelling at me to leave the car alone.I said "o.k. sorry, I would be more than happy to put it back together."he said,"no" and "get the [email protected]#$ out of here."when i got home i found all the hardware in my pocket %)
what car is this for?....i have my stashe's

1 - 14 of 14 Posts