Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, Happy New Year... My son and I have started the new year out making some progress on the Dart. I stared a post asking about roof repair panel repalcements. I thought this forum was a little better suited for what we are doing now so I'd like to sahre some update pictures with you. So far we have changed the 7 1/4 to a 8 1/4 sure grip 3:55 and Energy Suspension bushings, rebuilt the front suspension with the same bushings and Moog upper and lower ball joints. Changed to disc brakes up front and her's what it looks like so far. By the way this my son's first car...Dad's was a 69 Road Runner B5 Blue 383.

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
128 Posts
Nice.... What Year? I'm working a 68', wish I had a lift though, my Chiropractor is making out on my resto job :D

and before she was started....

Keep up the good work. Would love to see your engine/trans combo....

Cheers :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fasttcars said:
coming along well....what engine combo....and which car is this?
This is the 72 Dart swinger.  We are going back with a 318/4 bbl.  904 trans for now. I have a running and good trans in my Duster now and will be putting it in the Dart. It's 318 out of a 85 Dodge Diplomat Police car that I bought at a county auction. J heads, windage tray, Dbl roller timing chain. I'll get some shots of it when I'll done with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts