Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Not sure, I don't think that they are. The 72 and up trucks I hear are the same, but not sure on that. Never tried to see if they worked or not. Not much help am I.)(/*

Lee

·
Registered
305 Posts
Well, I have one, but it needs work. The chrome is coming off and now it has primer over spray on it and either brackets or bent or the bumper is a little tweeked. In this picture it doesn't have the primer on it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow, thats a nice car,and that scoop looks really good on it. do you feel like getting rid of that bumper? i see you live in mo,not that far from me, it would save me on shipping. -loren 8)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i knew i herd of carthage mo, i go threw there every year to go to the street machine nats, me and my friends go there alot.i found out you can street race at the dq on kansas. i have a friend that meets me there tha has a 68 or 9 purple cuda he says pulls the tires,its fn.-loren 8)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Ya, I'll be willing to trade for something if you like and your welcome to come to Carthage. It would be neat to meet anther Mopar guy. The Street machine thing is in Springfield, MO.

Lee

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i think we turned off 71 and went stright into springfield to the nats. if you want to get rid of that bumper it looks like after x-mas will be as son as i can get there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts