Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I was wondering where I can get disc brake spindles, rotors, and calipers from? I looked through the local pick-n-pull today but they had nothing. I havent yet checked ebay but I was wondering if there is a company that makes reproduction or aftermarket ones. And if anybody has some stuff please let me know

Thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I found that I don't have any real good pics of my front brakes.

The kit came with new O.E spindles, calipers with brackets, vented 11" rotors, backing plates, front brake hoses, pads, hardware, bearings, dust caps, spindle nuts, locks cotter pins, new upper control arms with upper ball joint and bushings, lower ball joints.

Tom

·
Registered
704 Posts
i bought all of the individual parts but went to the 11.75 inch brakes plus .990 bars and alot of napa parts, everything on the front suspention is new on my car

do yourself a huge favor and just buy the mp kit, if you think 75 here and 50 there a few trips to napa and back, i thought it would be cheaper to by everything individually and an order from summit and it ended up being the same price, i spent $600 on the whole front end, but also i have a blast cabinet and ebay fins, just buy that kit, otherwise you will be waiting a month or longer to get all of the parts together and it can be a hassle

p.s. :D i finally have something that looks as good as the one on b569rr's car, my front end looks just like his except everything is in black and i don't have the sway bar yet

·
Registered
243 Posts
RPMLegends18 said:
Hi,
I was wondering where I can get disc brake spindles, rotors, and calipers from? I looked through the local pick-n-pull today but they had nothing. I havent yet checked ebay but I was wondering if there is a company that makes reproduction or aftermarket ones. And if anybody has some stuff please let me know

Thanks,
Ryan
Did you look for 5th avenues, diplomats, etc? If you have UCAs you can use most of the rest of the parts from the afforementioned cars, youd need 73-76 lower ball joints too. I did mine (from sbp disc to big) with diplomat parts, probably cost me 350 or so including $80 for some UCAs, about 100 for the parts from the diplomat, 60 for lower balljoints, new pads, hoses and such.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I found a 73 valient in a junk yard that was about to be crushed, the guy said everything for $125 and their doing the labor of pulling it out :eek: k-frame, spindles, uca, lca, torsion bars, ball joints...everything for $125. When he said that I just kinda stood there and said ok. This swap from /6 to v8 is starting to fall into place.

-Ryan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.