Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I havent been around awhile...Ive been dealing with a spinal issue that keeps me in pain and locked up stiff alot...anyhoo, can anyone give me some good sources for floor pan parts for a 72 Duster?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Year One will carry them. Their floor comes in 4 peices which can be bought individually. they do not sell the tunnel. The pieces are about $100 each. Ouch! Glad I only needed the drivers front.

Tom

·
Registered
117 Posts
Can you tell me ...Is it the whole floorpan...how far under the seat does it go...how far up the tunnel does it go?...are they "weld-in"pieces?...good quality?I didn't think they were available at all(misinformed)and I need one desperately

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually, what I will need is a complete floor, front, back, and tranny tunnel. The car has been converted to full frame and 10 pt cage and the entire floor was cut out up to the firewall. So this will require a complete fabbed floor. Maybe my real question should have been where can I find the materials to fab one and what should be used. Sorry_ it probably puts it in a whole new perspective.

·
Registered
4 Posts
For floor pan replacement pieces there are several sources including Year One.

Try Auto Body Specialties, out of New England. 

http://www.autobodyspecialt.com/

They have excellent replacement panels.
The company website has a nice catalog feature that allows you to look at the drawing for the actual part, with the dimensions listed.

Also, Hardin's out of Ohio (or could be Indiana) has floor pans for A bodies.

Sherman Associates is another body panel vendor.

If you can wait until some of the Mopar car shows in 2007, you can call any of these vendors, and have them bring your panels to the show, saving the shipping costs.

·
Registered
95 Posts
mopardad said:
Actually, what I will need is a complete floor, front, back, and tranny tunnel. The car has been converted to full frame and 10 pt cage and the entire floor was cut out up to the firewall. So this will require a complete fabbed floor. Maybe my real question should have been where can I find the materials to fab one and what should be used. Sorry_ it probably puts it in a whole new perspective.
Most racecar chassis catalogs have floor / tunnel /trunk kits, Where did you get the cage and frame rails from ?

SIKPUP ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts