Big Block Dart Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talked to TTI today. The smallblock headers are coming out in april, but the first run is already sold, so it'll be a few months until they're truly available. Sam told me they fit nice but they're a bear to install because there's just no room at all for all that tubing. He says "They better read the instructions with this one" :)

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
ahhh.... at the time i thought it was a dumb question, why would anyone be happy about smallblock headers on BBD next time i guess ill read what it says instead o fwhat i wan tit to say **(*)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You think they're hard to install on a small block "A" body???? Try it on a 440 "A" body, now that's the true meaning of TIGHT. But to have all four tubes inside the frame rails is priceless.

Dan

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is no question about it that TTI makes the best headers for the "A" body MOPARS no matter if it's for a small block or big block they are high quality headers and worth the extra cash.

But you really need to get that MOPAR in for some serious undercarage cleaning. I had my 72 sand blasted underneath while I had the car totally stripped down so every nock and cranny is clean as a whistle. Now I'm going to get her either epoxy primmered or a light coat of undercoating before I assemble her. It will be clean clean clean underneath. Being as the car will be on the street on rare occasions it should stay clean for some time.

Dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts