Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
o[
ANyone know where I can find a passenger side fender? Mine had been banged up pretty bad and rusty when I bought the car. I've tried, and tried, and tried to weld in new patches and straighten it, but can't get the bends right. I've been using a blockof wood, hammer and dolly. Just can't make it come out right. I'm about ready to give up and buy a new fender.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Man, thats too bad. If it's a 65 you are looking for, I saw a nice 65 at the parts yard a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
111 Posts
340fyd said:
64ragtop said:
Try: http://www.drmopar.com/
New owners, trying hard to make it. Nice folks and lots of fenders.
When did they get new owners?

Lee
I'd guess it''s been four or five months, maybe longer. The new guy and his wife and son came to the Mopar Musclecars of Austin meeting.
It may have been in December...? The old owner emigrated to the Phillipines. boom[]

·
Registered
111 Posts
340fyd said:
Wow, I wonder if there pricing is any better. The old guy was way high.

Well, it got him to the Phillipines! lol lol lol

Only way I know to find an answer to your question is to do some comparison shopping!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have a decent 65 Barracuda passenger side fender I would like to get rid of. I don't know if it's the same. I was told it was.

Ken
Edison, NJ

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
physixx said:
I have a decent 65 Barracuda passenger side fender I would like to get rid of. I don't know if it's the same. I was told it was.

Ken
Edison, NJ
not the same

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:)

I just kept working it. Probably 40 hours worth. I got it pretty dang straight. A skim coat of filler and I think I'll have it. At least I hope so. I'm ready to move on to bigger and better things!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts