Big Block Dart Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished painting the underside with epoxy primer. What do you think? Got my engine , TTI headers, aeromotive fuel system , MSD Ign, Quickfuel carb, manual valvebody and steel front drum . Things will starting moving a little faster now. Engine was built by Scott Brown at Straightline Performance . It was dyno at 654hp and 653ft tq , on pump gas. Between here and Moparts , I have to thank you guys for all the tech support that I have recieved.

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
That looks awesome man. Wanna come over and do mine for me. I'll even give you all beer you can drink -0*(

·
Registered
65 Posts
Great job! Just curious....how many hours did you spend doing that job?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sick Cuda, It depends what your alking about. We mini-tubbed it , frame connectors , moved the springs under the frame rails, put a new trunk floor in . It took quite a bit of time , it is hard to figure out . don't forget there was a lot of beer time. The biggest job is preparing for paint ( cleaning , wire brushing) there was no rust on the car.

Doug , it is Dupont, not sure if DTM 4. I am not a body man . My friend is the body man , very fussy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts