Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
vfn fiberglass in ill use to have hood and fender mold,,,,you may try them and see vfn fiberglass use to be in addision ill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
fstfish66 said:
vfn fiberglass in ill use to have hood and fender mold,,,,you may try them and see vfn fiberglass use to be in addision ill
This is were I got my hood anyways.

Lee

[attachment deleted by admin]
 
G

·
hey 340. how much trim is on the rear qtr top edge of you valiant? My 200 has 2' long strips, that lead into the taillight assy. I was think of leaving them off...but there is a channel for them AND they dovetail into the taillight. Is yours the same??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
340 fyd,,,that hood came from vfn ????didnt know they had 65 molds,,by the way i love that carman looks koool,,,
wish i could figure out how to post my b cuda in a tread,,,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
I got my fiberglass hood and front bumper for a '66 from VFN, I'm looking for a rear for a '65 though as my Valiant is only half '66... ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Sorry this is off topic for this subject, but bb66cuda, I noticed in your sig that 1 of your Valiant's is powered by a 2.2 turbo? Any pics, this sounds interesting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
bbscamp said:
hey 340. how much trim is on the rear qtr top edge of you valiant? My 200 has 2' long strips, that lead into the taillight assy. I was think of leaving them off...but there is a channel for them AND they dovetail into the taillight. Is yours the same??
Yes, I kind of like them. I'm not sure how it would look taking them off, sounds like you would need to do some custom stuff there.

Lee
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
fstfish66 said:
340 fyd,,,that hood came from vfn ????didnt know they had 65 molds,,by the way i love that carman looks koool,,,
wish i could figure out how to post my b cuda in a tread,,,
Thanks. Yes, it came from VFN.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
Keith Mopar said:
Sorry this is off topic for this subject, but bb66cuda, I noticed in your sig that 1 of your Valiant's is powered by a 2.2 turbo? Any pics, this sounds interesting.
I don't have pics right now, I am still in the process of getting everything to work...but it's a 2.2 turbo II engine mated to a Toyota Supra Turbo 5 speed (R154). When I get some pics I can send them, it's about as far away from a big block swap as possible. ::)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
Lee,

Did the 6-pack scoop come from them also and did they mold it to your hood for you? I can't remember which company I spoke to before, but they wanted nothing to do with that.

Thanks,

Brad
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
I'm not running a six pack scoop, I'm running the 72 Demon scoop. It's a factory piece and I put it on. It's a good thing that I was going to put that on anyway, cause down the center crown was dipped down. The scoop covered that up, actually I cut it out of the hood.

Lee
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
My bad, that is a 340 scoop like the one that came with the last Duster I bought. It turned out good. I've been debating which scoop I want to go with.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top