Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my springs in for my "68 Dart Convertible. JC Whitney took almost 4 months to get them to me. It has been one of the most frustrating experiences I've had in recent times. Thank you to those that supported me during this time. I now have the space in my garage back again. Onwards and upwards though.
I am really impressed with the characteristics of the way their height looks. They probably added a good two inches to the height. Not sure about the ride yet, they are a little stiffer than I would like, but by no means intolerable. For what I paid for them I'd recommend them in a heartbeat to anybody.
P.S anybody want me to ship them 3 springs (no cost for the springs) that no one seems to know what they are for and the JC Whitney has abandoned ;D

G

·
Could you post pics of the ride height. It's ok you if you can't though, all the time I spend on the internet and I have no clue how to post pics on a website.

BTW, I have the same springs but won't be able to install them until spring, car is already in storage.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Hi Daryl........... Can u post a pic of your car + the extra leafs...........Thanks.Kim.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts