Big Block Dart Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I didnt see a "wlecome" thread or I would have introduced my self there!
Name is Donnie, been a member over on FABO for quite some time. Been a member here for a while but just a "lurker".

I wanted to pass along a bit of info that I have heard some people are looking for.
I make an adapter to put a flip top gas cap on Dart, valiant, Dusters etc.

Below is my website. I have sold around 150 of these at this point.

http://fliptopcapadapter.com/

In searches I have found that there have been a few inqueries over here about the issue. So... I figured I drop by and throw the link out for anyone interested.

Thanks guys!!!!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
...............Welcome to the block, Donnie............I have 1 or ur adaptors......no on yet though........these r nice pieces.........kim.......

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

Yep! I remember ya! Thanks for the recomendation! I have basic instructions through a simple picture if you need!

hug*

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
if anyone is curious, im running one of his adapters with a year one repro flip cap. i had a piece of junk locking cap and any time i did some hard cornering, the gas would dump all over the quarter. all good now.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I've got one but the car isn't drivable yet. I'm using a factory flip top cap and it seems to seal well and be a good fit. At the price he was charging, it was a no brainer.

I haven't decided if I like the way it looks on my 72 Swinger but that has nothing to do with the quality of the adapter he is selling.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I've got one too!
Very nice piece, love it!

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Whats going on guys. In a search for some other parts I landed back and figured Id throw out a post about the adapters as well.
Happy motoring!0/00/0

·
Super Moderator
1,418 Posts
it does seem to be gone rather than just down, but then, that was a 3 year old link.

I kind of remember this thread. that's too bad, I seem to remember it was a pretty nice product.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts