Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for places to get floors from. I'm needing the complete floor, including trans tunnel. I've gone to *sigh* Year One, and Auto Body Specialties websites, but can't find a trans tunnel. Is this somthing I'll have to fab up? I could possibly save the rear section, but had thought about just doing it all since it's right there.

Thanks guys,
Dustin

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
in that situation, you might be best off if you can find a donor in a yard and remove the entire floor. the hump in my 67 is pretty bad, rear pans too. i got a hump out of another car. i would much rather find a whole floor pan but the cars are scarce in the junkyards here.

G

·
Ace said:
I'm looking for places to get floors from. I'm needing the complete floor, including trans tunnel. I've gone to *sigh* Year One, and Auto Body Specialties websites, but can't find a trans tunnel. Is this somthing I'll have to fab up? I could possibly save the rear section, but had thought about just doing it all since it's right there.

Thanks guys,
Dustin
If i'm not mistaken i think Brewers has trans tunnels.

G

·
I don't know where your at but i am in N.C and i have a 70 dart with just about perfect floor and trunk pans in it. You can call my shop during the week at 336-476-1440.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow guys thanks for the response! I'm in Des Moines, Iowa, I have no idea how to ship somthing like that other than truck freight. I'm not asking for you to cut it out right now, but could you get me a close estimate on a shipped cost to 50317? Just PM me please. I have a few interested people in my '76, so if that goes through the cash shouldn't be an issue.

Thanks again fellas, you guys rock!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts