Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm dropping the '67 front suspension and going with a '73 and later K member, disks and sway bar. Does anyone know the center to center of the eyes on the above mentioned bar. I am a few weeks away from ordering it and I wanted to mark my LCA's for tab locations before I remove them from the car. The PST bar 1 1/8" bar is the most affordable but doesn't come with mounting tabs therefore I will have to make my own. I will reinforce the LCA's also and post pics.

I've searched the history and tech pages and don't see any pics. Anyone have a pic of a factory mounting setup on the LCA's for the '73 and later? No big deal if you don't.

FYI: Firm Feel has great pics of the '62 to '66 and '67 to '72 LCA's but no '73 to '76.

Thanks

Tom

G

·
37 inches. Don't forget, when making your tabs, the tab should have the bracket mounted toward the top so that the end bushing bolt comes in from the bottom - the opposite way from a 72 and back factory sway bar set up.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
the bar i have on my 69 uses the shock bolts as mounting tabs. im not sure of the length of the bar, but that should give you a good idea. they ar eonly angle, maybe 1.5"x1.5", and just bolt on. i am pretty sure the bar is a lot longer than 37".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts