Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting ready to install a Wilwood adjustable proportioning valve on my Duster. Anyone have any good ideas as to where I should put it? Pictures?

Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
124 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. I bought the SVO Corbra brake kits and a Mopar Performance adjustable valve. I don't have it all installed yet - too many projects...

I would like to get to the valve without getting under the car so that it would be easier for tuning. But as I understand it needs to mount after the distribution valve that's mounted to the inner frame rail (under the master cylinder) and it needs to go in the rear line. I haven't got to that point yet, but since I will be bending new brake lines I thought I might make a little jog in the line upward so I could mount the valve on the inner fender well. I would like to see some pictures from someone who has "been there, done that".

Thanks,

·
Registered
64 Posts
If you use the mopar/wilwood aluminum master with the plastic res.....you can mount the adj. prop. valve on the side of the garbage can. I have not used them things for about 15 years. doh and have had 0 prblems.

·
Registered
95 Posts
   On the sub frame connector with the knob through the floor under the drivers seat.

SIKPUP ;D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Now there's an idea...

·
Registered
704 Posts
i got rid of the prop. block and t-ed the front, and put mine on the frame right above the bend in the front

1 - 7 of 7 Posts