Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can you get the heater and a/c box out from behind the dash without pulling the dash panel out. i know you have
to remove windshield to get dash out so i was hoping i would not have to do that. i thing i have some sort of
nest in my a/c box and i would like to clean it out.

G

·
P-WOMAC1 said:
can you get the heater and a/c box out from behind the dash without pulling the dash panel out. i know you have
to remove windshield to get dash out so i was hoping i would not have to do that. i thing i have some sort of
nest in my a/c box and i would like to clean it out.
A nest ? You are freaking me out.

G

·
Do yourself a favor - once the box is out clean out the cowl area and plenum that supplies the a/c box with air. Common place for debris to collect that falls thru the cowl grates. Sits and holds moisture, causes the cowl to rot, and water to flow over the plenum and into the a/c box.

·
Super Moderator
1,437 Posts
Westernstar said:
A nest ? You are freaking me out.
you never found a nest in an old car?

Ive found rats, squirrels, cats, mice...and some sort of other larger critter that Im guessing was a possum.  the freaky ones are where they're still there...like rats.  they usually take great exception to being disturbed.  a .22 takes care of those well enough.  (well...except for the holes we shot in the floorpan, but thats another story)

;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.