Big Block Dart Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 67 Dart 225

I have not decided on a resto or Pro street destiny. The car is complete and original. It needs a moderate menu of typical rust remediation. Being complete it would be a good Resto candidate. However I did acquire it as a home for the well massaged 69 BB/RB that I have been carting around for the past 30 years. What would a smart person do?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,410 Posts
welcome. looks like a fun project.

speaking for myself, Id restomod it very lightly, keeping the original character of the car, but drop the big block in there. even in a nearly stock form, nearly any B or RB motor motivates an A-body really well. upgrades from there can come later if desired, but just having it together and heading down the road (IMO) increases the value over a well restored /6 car. even in fun factor alone

BBD

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The smart thing

welcome. looks like a fun project.

speaking for myself, Id restomod it very lightly, keeping the original character of the car, but drop the big block in there. even in a nearly stock form, nearly any B or RB motor motivates an A-body really well. upgrades from there can come later if desired, but just having it together and heading down the road (IMO) increases the value over a well restored /6 car. even in fun factor alone

BBD
I agree that would be a smart approach. The trouble is convincing my dark half that wants to scare the kids.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts