Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this board is usualy reserved for the Dart guys, but I'm reaching out for help. I'm trying to find info on Mopar paint color production numbers. More specifically, I'm looking to find out how many 69 Road Runners were painted Slime Green (I think that is the name of the color, the neon looking green). Any info on where I can find this out is much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
84 Posts
if you find somewhere with good production numbers let me know.

i have a 69 that is factory two tone i woul like to find some numbers on

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
If you are referring to sublime, the number would be zero. That color (called lime light on a Plymouth) did not come out unti; '70. Same goes for sassy grass.

I wonder how rare the B-5's are?

Tom

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a 69 Road Runner, and my father just bought one, it is painted the sublime color( like the 70 Challenger color, thanks for the correction on the paint color). He asked me to do some digging to find out how many were painted that color from the factory in 69. I have had much help from other people on other boards, much like yourselves, offering info and insight. As I dig around, I find that the color was not offered until the 1970 model cars. It is a 70 paint color. I'm sure you mopar guys have heard of the site, but I'm throwing it out there for those who haven't visited it yet. mymopar.com, as sr76mopar pointed out. Outstanding site, as is this, it has the paint chips and codes available for view starting in 1960! Thanks for all the help!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts