Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I'm new here. Where can I buy one of the hood scoops that were used on the hemi darts? Used, reproduction, whatever is fine. I have a 68 notchback cuda I'm building and want to use one.

Doug

·
Registered
78 Posts
Click on the Links button at the top and scroll down to fiberglass, pretty much any of those guys can hook you up. I use WS, pretty cheap and pretty good guys to deal with. Welcome to the board!!

Drew

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I looked at all the links on the fiberglass page and I couldn't tell which ones were very nice. I really don't want to pay 275 for just the scoop, although I'm sure it is very good quality. Is AAR one of the links there? Thanks for the suggestions. I would really like to have something that has the hardware and everything for under $100.00. Or even something sheetmetal.

Doug

·
Registered
792 Posts
http://www.vfnfiberglass.com/site.htm

Here's the VFN link for $100 or if you want to go really cheap ($63) call MAS Racing at 651-644-6811
I have an MAS scoop. It has an outside flange and inside tabs, depends on how you want to mount it.

Oh, remember, you get what you pay for.... And if you want to pay for mine, you can have it. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.