Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LIFE EXPLAINED: on the 1st day, GOD created the dog & said sit by the door bark @ everyone that comes in, or walks past, for this i will give you a life of 20 yrs. dog says that's a long time to bark, how about 10 yrs. & i'll give back 10 yrs. ? GOD agrees..........2nd day GOD creates monkey, & says entertain & do tricks, make people laff, your life will be 20 yrs. monkey says tricks for 20 yrs. , how about i give back 10, like the dog did ? GOD agrees.......3rd day GOD creates cow, & says go into the field w/ the farmer, all day long, suffer in the sun, have calves, & give milk, to support the farmer, life span = 60yrs. cow says, that's a tough life, how about 20 yrs. & i'll give back the other 40 ? GOD agrees......4th day, GOD creates humans, & says, eat, sleep, play, marry & enjoy life, for this i give you 20 yrs. , but the human says only 20 ? how about my 20, the 40 the cow gave back, the 10 the monkey gave back, & the 10 the dog gave back, that'll make 80, ok ? OK GOD says, you asked for it, ..........that is why for our 1st 20 yrs., we eat, sleep, play, & enjoy ourselves. the next 40 yrs., we slave in the sun to support someone, for the next 10 yrs., we do monkey tricks to entertain, & the last 10 yrs., we sit on the porch, & bark @ everyone, Life has now been explained, no need to thank me for this valuable info, i'm doing it as a public service, if you are looking for me.............i'll be on the front porch, having a drink.........

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
..........Ain't that the truth...................kim.................

·
Registered
111 Posts
Ok, I've been away for a while - - but the East Texas version .....

The East Texas version ends "....I'll be under the front porch lickin' my b*lls"lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts