Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has somebody in his A-body hydraulic clutch (cylinder to pedal and between clutc fork)? Can you send a pictures / links. I'm planning to install to my 65 Valiant that kind of system. Car is equipped 318+A-833 4-speed. tnku

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Exelent work!! Can You send parts numbers and manufacturer of those parts, the master / slave cylinder? It would be easyer to get parts... Living little bit far away US, in Northern Europe Finland! In which car you have done that swap? :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
maxvo2 said:
Exelent work!! Can You send parts numbers and manufacturer of those parts, the master / slave cylinder? It would be easyer to get parts...  Living little bit far away US, in Northern Europe Finland! In which car you have done that swap? :D
Nice stuff Sweatybetty! Can you send me that list also? So all I need from the original set-up is the pedals,  bellhousing and internals?  0/ 0/ 0/ 0/ 0/ 0/ 0/

G

·
heres the links
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=WIL-260-1333&N=700+115&autoview=sku

http://store.summitracing.com/partd...4294839072+400196+4294852250+115&autoview=sku

this was pretty simple to do. i did have to fab the linkage from the pedal to the m.c. and a bracket for the rubber line and the bracket for the slave cylinder. i havent tried it out yet but theoretically it should work. also had to make a 1/8" plate to back up the firewall. thanks for all the comps tnku

·
Registered
749 Posts
Any results on this yet? We are needing to make a choice on one or the other. The hydraulic would make more room that doing the Z bar when it comes time to run the headers..

Pictures of how you did the brackets would be great...

Thanks
Rick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.