Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has somebody in his A-body hydraulic clutch (cylinder to pedal and between clutc fork)? Can you send a pictures / links. I'm planning to install to my 65 Valiant that kind of system. Car is equipped 318+A-833 4-speed. tnku

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Exelent work!! Can You send parts numbers and manufacturer of those parts, the master / slave cylinder? It would be easyer to get parts... Living little bit far away US, in Northern Europe Finland! In which car you have done that swap? :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
maxvo2 said:
Exelent work!! Can You send parts numbers and manufacturer of those parts, the master / slave cylinder? It would be easyer to get parts...  Living little bit far away US, in Northern Europe Finland! In which car you have done that swap? :D
Nice stuff Sweatybetty! Can you send me that list also? So all I need from the original set-up is the pedals,  bellhousing and internals?  0/ 0/ 0/ 0/ 0/ 0/ 0/

G

·
heres the links
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=WIL-260-1333&N=700+115&autoview=sku

http://store.summitracing.com/partd...4294839072+400196+4294852250+115&autoview=sku

this was pretty simple to do. i did have to fab the linkage from the pedal to the m.c. and a bracket for the rubber line and the bracket for the slave cylinder. i havent tried it out yet but theoretically it should work. also had to make a 1/8" plate to back up the firewall. thanks for all the comps tnku

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello sweatybetty!
have You allready got that hydraulic clutch in use? Does it work ok? Is there any problems? :)

·
Registered
749 Posts
Any results on this yet? We are needing to make a choice on one or the other. The hydraulic would make more room that doing the Z bar when it comes time to run the headers..

Pictures of how you did the brackets would be great...

Thanks
Rick

·
Registered
24 Posts
dont know if this is too late or not. admittedly not the best pic of the master cyl. It's all about where the rod attaches to the pedal. two inches directly under the pivot is ideal

1 - 12 of 12 Posts