Big Block Dart Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
well do you have a gt or a four door? i have seen alot of different parts, so i dont know, whateverll fit i guess. **(*)

·
Registered
58 Posts
From what I've seen. The 63-64 headlight bezels are the same. The taillight lenses fit, but some have a chrome ring and some are plain. I don't know if both years had the chrome ring or just the 64. My taillight lenses don't have the chrome ring, just plain red plastic. I basically need one taillight lens and one headlught bezel (dented). Both hit ebay pretty often, but usually bid up higher thatn I want to pay for used when I can just send Layson's an arm and a leg for theirs.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Year One, and only Year One from my search, has the wiring harness for 1964 A bodies.

By the way, I wouldn't be so hard on Layson's. They are the only ones reproducing some of the necessary parts.

If you can do better, either by making your own or contracting with a manufacturer to make some for you, then God's speed to you.

If you find anyone else making them, especially for less money, let us all know.

It's just too easy to be dismissive and cynical in this hobby.

--Walt Jackson
1963 Dodge Dart GT convertible.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WalterLeeJackson said:
Year One, and only Year One from my search, has the wiring harness for 1964 A bodies.

By the way, I wouldn't be so hard on Layson's.  They are the only ones reproducing some of the necessary parts.

If you can do better, either by making your own or contracting with a manufacturer to make some for you, then God's speed to you.

If you find anyone else making them, especially for less money, let us all know.

It's just too easy to be dismissive and cynical in this hobby.

--Walt Jackson
1963 Dodge Dart GT convertible.
All I can find on Y1 and laysons is the electrical engine harness. I have a line on a used one though

·
Registered
14 Posts
Year One's web site is difficult to use. I had to call their toll free number.

I ordered the wiring harness for the body, the dash and the engine compartment for the 1964 Dart. That's as close as I could get to the 1963 that I need. It worked with very minor modification.

Year one has a 10% off sale this week. I missed that, of course.

--Walt Jackson

1 - 14 of 14 Posts