Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 72 dart that i put 73 doors on ,window and interior door handle is different. i need to know if there is a metal piece that goes on top of interior door panel near the window or does the interior door panel cover it all ??  the 72 door had painted metal at top and had smaller door panel . ??? ??? tnku tnku

·
Registered
260 Posts
The panels for the 73-up doors are plastic; those are the correct pieces in the link that Ed posted. Don't quote me on this, but I don't think the earlier metal ones can be removed. I KNOW they can't be removed on the 67-69 models; everything is one-piece.

·
Registered
69 Posts
There is a metal bracket that goes on top of the doors. It is used to keep the window from rubbing on the top of the door and is covered up by the plastic door panel cover. I have 2 extra ones if you need some. Just make an offer plus shipping.

[email protected]

[attachment deleted by admin]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys
    i guess what i was looking for is the plastic pieces at top of doors.larry408 thanks but i already those metal brackets for top of door .i was more less looking for interior panel cover up .. thanks again for the help tnku            BBD

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks bankerstoy      i had 72 doors on my car before i tubbed it .i didnt like how the handle was by my door bar on the cage.i had some really nice 73 doors ,i liked how the door handle was up and closer to the the dash. i just dont have any of the interior trim for them .thanks tnku

1 - 6 of 6 Posts