Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WooHoo!! I got some stuff done today!! Finally decided to bite the bullet and tackle my console and shifter install today. Console is from a '89 Grand Am. It fits like it was meant to be there.. after I made it fit there. ;D Lots of excess plastic has been trimmed away to get it to fit between the seats and conform to the tunnel. The console will be trimmed out with black carpet on the sides where the old grey stuff used to be. Oh yeah, and I'll be painting the funky grey grid trim pieces black as well. It's starting to look like a car inside!! This things been a shell for so long it's nice to at least see light at the end of the tunnel.

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
260 Posts
That looks pretty cool! I've always wanted to put in a later-model console in my Dart, but I'm still working on which one to use. Right now I'm looking at a few different ones from Civics and Integras...not the best choices, I know, but what the hell; I already have Integra buckets in there right now. ;D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.