Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was working away today and I got a call from my interior guy telling me that he was finished installing my Legendary seat covers.  I'm pretty stoked!! Here is what they look like.

I am going to get my floorboards patched next weekend, and then things should start to go back together.  I am going to add a Hurst Pro-matic shifter, new doorpanels, carpet, package tray, headliner and complete stereo!  All of these things have been in boxes gathering dust, and now it's finally time for it to start coming together. 

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tonight I ordered a set of new seat belts and 4 new hinge covers for the buckets.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Your interior turned out nice also!

I bought the Legendary door panels, but haven't even had a chance to pull them out of the box yet. I have new carpet, headliner, and package tray going in.

I am currently trying to find a good supplier of floor pans. A bit more rust there than I had originally thought. Things should go together pretty quickly after I get the passenger side replaced.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is a picture of the one of the fronts.  I am converting it to a 68 interior since that's what buckets I had.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is padding between the vinyl and the panel.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've got to locate a right front floor pan. Kind of stalled til I find one at a resonable price. doh

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Those look good! Is there a problem with them? You mentioned no padding, but you can't really tell from the picture.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Both yours and Richard's interior pieces look great. Feels good sitting on new seats, especially when you are a little larger than most.

Year One should have those floor pans in stock. Someone left a grommet out of the firewall allowing rain water to gather under my brake pedal. o[ I had mine in about 7 business days. The fit was perfect also.

Tom

·
Registered
12 Posts
beautiful seats! I have a Pro-Matic shifter as well and found the old style pistol grip shifter for automatics on eBay. The hole in the bottom of the pistolgrip is not threaded (it comes with a set screw...) so I threaded it and used a helicoil to mount it. The same guy that sells these sells a new shift pattern piece for the top that has reverse shift pattern and he sells water buffalo horn grips. I think the pistol grip was $150.00 and the grips another hundred. kinda steep when you think the hurst shifter was only $140.00...ahh what's another couple hundred after so many others? The price of cool just keeps climbing

1 - 12 of 12 Posts