Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am just getting started on restoring a 1967 Dart GT. The mechanics are pretty good at this point so my thoughts are turning to the cosmetics. I am thinking I should gather up all the rubber gaskets, seals, interior, exterior,ect. pieces before I get to the actual bodywork and paint. Therefore, my question: Is there a place or places that can fill the need that will not break the bank. I live out in California. Thanks for any advise.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Where do you live in California? Try to locate A Mopar club in your area, the club members have seminars and tech talks, a list of vendors and the best prices on parts and who is reliable. Mopar Collectors Guide magazine has a listing of approximately 200 vendors who specialize in mopar parts and services. Recommend you give them a call at 225-274-0609 and suscribe.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you can do all that or just hang out here for a while,bbd is all you need.there is no one stop shop for parts,especially for a mopar,but a good place to start for rubbers, seals and fasteners is Restoration specialties & supply in windber,pa.For the interior you can try year one or laysons restorations(laysons has stuff but their people are crackheads)anything else read through old posts or post a new thread,it helps to be specific about a part you are looking for,you will get more replys and as i said there are many sources for different parts.goodl uck with the project. stu

1 - 3 of 3 Posts