Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all. i need a new k-frame. what should i go with? an RMS? it comes with disc brakes, a little steering box, and it looks like the sway bar sits in front, and looks like it makes more room for headers as well. what do you guys think?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its just old, and i dont know where to get disc brakes and master cylinder. what year and kinds of cars could i get a good brake setup off of?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Okay, I think I responed to your disc brake question on your other post. I assume the car in question is your 64 dart? Is it currently driving? I'm still using drums all the way around on my 65. I went to a dual reservoir M/C but haven't put disc's on the front yet even though I have them. The car stops well as it is but I don't go driving around like a maniac either. I have stopped the car in short order from 75 MPH due to other maniacs. You should read the tech pages and other online resources for the same kind of info. Google it, "A body disc (disk) brake conversion (swap)" You get the idea. I have some articles saved somewhere. email me if you can't find any good pointers.

ski

1 - 4 of 4 Posts