Big Block Dart Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if i could get another question answered, i have a chris alston ladder bar/tubular mustang II front. the chassis engineer has set up the chassis to have 3" ground clearance at front of frame, they also require a 33" rear tire and 25" front tire, the engine/trans are sloped upward at 2 degrees toward the rear. here is my question the ladder bars are shown installed at an upward angle to the axle. i had always thought that ladder bars were to be installed with lower bar level. any input would be greatly accepted.
steve

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
draw a line from the top of the front tire to the bottom of the rear tire. the intersec point of the upper and lower bar, which is the front eye in this case should be on the line any thing above this will hit the slick harder with the higher the hole in the front to a lesser degree as it is moved down. the end produce is left up to you to find out what your hotrod likes best. so it could end up level pointing up or down.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 2 of 2 Posts